4 Wheeler snorkels?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Mar-13-15 AT 11:30AM (MST)[p]The Forest Service closed the road to my favorite honey hole last year. I think I can work around it though. I can ride down to the river, and if I can get across, there is another road that goes up river on the other side. Crossing back over to my side would be a snap and open up a whole bunch of country that no one else would have access to.

Has anyone ever put on a snorkel on their wheeler? Any ideas on where to start looking?

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

DW, this is a salmon and steelhead spawning stream. Shame on you!

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Intake and exhaust snorkels would be a little pricey even If they're available.
My cousin hunted the "other side" for years by ferrying his quad across with a boat. He did have a couple close-calls but never lost one in the drink. He never shot any really good bucks for all his trouble either.
Good luck with the snorkel thingy.
Zeke

Thanks Zeke. I know there are some big bucks back in my spot. The only people I ever see back in there are fools who hike.

Eel

I can save ya some trouble with elkassassin and sell ya a horse eel? Only bucks occasionally and leaves big land mines to slow them foolish hikers down! PM me if yer interested.

Hey Eel!

You might try this one!

They say it's Hell on U-Joints though!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

I'd go with Homers idea. I'm sure they kept it under 30k to make it affordable to a guy like u eel!

Better be careful Eel. If the river is high enough to need a snorkel, I'll bet your wheeler would just float away with you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom