4-Peat!!!

never_catch

Long Time Member
How the West was won?? 37 points, 14 boards, 3 steals...
3216mvp.jpg

Make that 4 All Star MVP's for THE BLACK MAMBA!!

Too bad he's getting sooooooo old and can't dunk on anyone...
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6143549

~Z~

in a exhibition game in which david stern probably controlled the outcome of through the refs. just kidding ! maybe....

You guys are most definitely entitled to your opinions but if you think he's done collecting at the age of 32, with the deepest/biggest starting lineup in the league...keep dreamin fellas!! MJ collected rings 4-6 at ages 32-34...

All he did last night was prove he can still take on and beat ANYONE in the league...actually that's about all he's ever done lol!!

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

THE FAKERS AS A TEAM.......HAVE LOST CHEMISTRY DUE TO PLAYERS LIKE ARTEST.....THE OTHER TEAMS SMELL BLOOD.....DID YOU NOT SEE THE CAVS GAME......WHICH WAY IS THE LAKER RECORD GOING....ARE THEY STILL THE SAME TEAM......BE HONEST........ (THEY COULD STILL PULL OUT OF IT....NOT LIKELY)......YD.

In a game where NO ONE plays defense! If that game wasn't at Staples he wouldn't have won it. Are you really celebrating an all star mvp? The nba all star game is the biggest joke of a game. The pro bowl has more validity!

>You guys are most definitely entitled
>to your opinions but if
>you think he's done collecting
>at the age of 32,
>with the deepest/biggest starting lineup
>in the league...keep dreamin fellas!!
>MJ collected rings 4-6 at
>ages 32-34...
>
>All he did last night was
>prove he can still take
>on and beat ANYONE in
>the league...actually that's about all
>he's ever done lol!!
>
>GO KOBE GO!!
>
>~Z~

Traditional >>>------->

>
> THE FAKERS AS A TEAM.......HAVE
>LOST CHEMISTRY DUE TO PLAYERS
>LIKE ARTEST.....THE OTHER TEAMS SMELL
>BLOOD.....DID YOU NOT SEE THE
>CAVS GAME......WHICH WAY IS THE
>LAKER RECORD GOING....ARE THEY STILL
>THE SAME TEAM......BE HONEST........
>(THEY COULD STILL PULL OUT
>OF IT....NOT LIKELY)......YD.

YD...here's a fun fact since I know you're a Boston fan :)

Last season Boston's record at 57 games played (36-21), went to Finals!! LA's current record at 57 games played (38-19). We'll see ya in the Finals again buddy!!

~Z~

Kobe on his HOME court in a game where zero defense was played needed to take 26 shots to make 37 points. He's on his last legs no question. He came into the league when he was 18 years old he has a whole lot more miles on him them the typical 32 year old nba player.

I don't care for kobe but I will say this about him, I wished my favorite team had a player that has even half as much drive and determination to win as kobe does!

NC.....I AM NOT EXACTLY SOLD ON MY CELTS EITHER......WE WILL SEE. BUT KOBE HAS KNEE PROBLEMS, HIS TEAM IS STALE, HE STILL SHOOTS THE BALL WELL, SOME BODY HAS TO BREATH SOME LIFE INTO THE FAKERS IF ITS GOING TO HAPPEN.......BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF....GOOD LUCK.................YD.

I gave up on the NBA after Jordan retired. There will never be players like Bird, Magic, Jordan, that play team ball and make the players around them better. There are some great "individual" players now but not the all around player anymore. I miss the old days...

LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-11 AT 03:36PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-11 AT 03:35?PM (MST)

Whoooooppppeee!! Didn't you also forget to mention that Justin Beiber won the MVP in the celebrity game too? Yeah - truly impressive feat, he is in come good company this year! :p

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

YD...only problem is your team's guna have homecourt this year!! I'll say it again, LA would be lucky to play Miami but it aint guna happen cuz Lebron aint a winner!!

Roy...you sound like a grumpy ole man lol :p

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom