4 Men, 4 Deer, & a Mini Cooper.

Well Tail!

Wouldn't be Related to them Colorado Cigarettes now would it?

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

They had a movie made about them called Dumb and Dumber and Dumbest with his Dumb friend. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Believe it or not, when I was in College, I flew to Montana and went bear hunting with my uncle. Our hunting vehicle: a VW bug! We both got bear!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

>Believe it or not, when I
>was in College, I flew
>to Montana and went bear
>hunting with my uncle.
>Our hunting vehicle: a VW
>bug! We both got
>bear!
>
>txhunter58
>
>venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore
>I am)

What, no picture to share tx? Don't be bashful. LOL

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

Hey, that was 38 years ago! Not sure if I even took photos back then! If I did, they are probably at my parents house somewhere. I just remember that almost every mountain had all weather roads on it and the bug (with the engine in the rear) made it through the few mud puddles we did have to go through. Only bear I ever killed, and I ate it too!

txhunter58

TX, you wrangler them bears into the back seat or take um out on the roof since the hood is less than ideal. I would to see a couple of bear strapped to the exterior of a bug. There's some comedy.

"Courage being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

LOL. I don't remember! Think we put them in the front "trunk".

txhunter58

I put a nice blacktail buck under the front hood of my 61 VW Beetle. It wouldn't quite close but I tied it shut and headed home.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom