4 in 28

Long Time Member
This four days off out of 29 is killing me. Halfway home now and hopefully I am not silly enough to sign up for more.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

What'ya buyin Lil Red with all the extra Cash?:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

Just a little Hint 1911!

She's been asking Questions about the F-150 Crew Cab Eco-Boost!:D

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

On the brite side of things, you'll have lots of moolah for the tags you'll be drawing. Just hope you can work out the leave for scouting and hunting . . .

After all you've been through lately, I admire a guy with your work ethic. You reming me of myself.:)

You're tough 1911. You'll be fine. Your family and community are the lucky ones.

Eel

I'd actually feel bad for you if you had a real job 1-911. The commute between Dunkin" Doughnuts & KrispyKream is kinda harsh though. J/K

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

your a cop, not like you have to really WORK all day.

just kill a couple days doing some "important paperwork".lol

1911 hate to tell you this. I figured it out a long time ago if you exceed 14 hrs. O.T. per month, you jump into a higher tax bracket and pay Congress and your governor that much more in taxes.

I can recall 24-36 hours straight on O.T. on homicide investigations and taxes took a big chunk.

RELH

After 10 - 12 hrs you ain't producing anyway. Just the way it is... been there done that. Plus in a high stress occupation like your's 1-911 40 per week is plenty. Spend a little more time with the kid's & Red... more important than money guaranteed.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

LAST EDITED ON May-08-12 AT 09:55PM (MST) by kilowatt (moderator)[p]Blah blah blah 45 who the hell do you think you're fooling? Everyone knows you spend 2 weeks in Hawaii every year you dickweed. Good grief.

2311idiot.jpg

>Blah blah blah 45 who the
>hell do you think you're
>fooling? Everyone knows you spend
>2 weeks in Hawaii every
>year you dickweed. Good grief.
>
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Very true overton. But he remembers very little due to being roofied by the Koreans at the homo bar.

You guys crack me up, 45 since I only see you while you are asleep and in passing, Be safe out there, and I will take a jeep in Orange for all your hard work ;-)

Hang in there.

I worked 29 days straight for pretty much the whole time my Mrs. was getting here 2nd Masters Degree.

My fulltime job and a part-time job at a Phillips 66 and then over at a 7-11.

I was on graveyard so it was really nice keeping my sleeping pattern going straight thru.

It sure help paying cash as she went along instead of going into debt.

Sleep well 1911.

Robb

Day 18 for me today on a 25 day straight mill shutdown. A day off would be really nice right now. Weather has been great too. Makes it even harder. Paychecks should be good though.

I went on a cruise in the 70s on the USS Forrestal. A little over 5 months, but, we got 7 days off in port. Woo Hoo.

I spent a little time on the USS America CVA 66 back in the day feddoc.

Just long enough to go from a Polywog to a ShellBack...ha

Robb

>I spent a little time on
>the USS America CVA 66
>back in the day feddoc.
>
>
>Just long enough to go from
>a Polywog to a ShellBack...ha
>
>
>Robb

I would not say ShellBack too loudly. You're likely to get Roy and Eel excited and turtle season is still months out. Not that the legal season means a hill of beans to them.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-12-12 AT 07:35PM (MST)[p]When I first got a job in the sawmill, the mill was working 10 hours a day 7 days a week. They had 2 shifts. Each shift worked 3 ten hour days and a 5 hour day. Shift 1 was Sunday Monday Tuesday 10 hours and Wednesday 5 hours. Shift 2 was 5 hours Wednesday and 10 hours Thursday Friday and Saturday.

One Sunday morning the shift one boss called me into work. He said I would be shift 1 green chain. So I went in and got off Wednesday at noon.

Wednesday afternoon I got a call from the shift 2 boss. He told me to be there Thursday morning to pull green chain shift 2.

I didn't say anything. I just kept comming in every day.

I worked 22, 10 hour days in a row before the main office figured out something was wrong. They said I could work one shift or the other, but not both.:)

That was 29 years ago.

Eel

Only Roy hunts turtles year 'round.

Your such a stud Eel.

Robb got your message Thanks. I sent you an email. I don't know if we want these jokers on here! Listening to us talk about Baretop!

Rutnbuck

BearTop?

Or BareTop?

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom