3rd elk tag

E

elkun

I jus t drew my 3rd lit,,elk tag. life is good,,,!!!, i want to thank our beloved dwr, the stat e of Utah, the people at Budweiser, ect ect, ect,

Very nice! I'm sure I drew again too, but I've only drawn a few times because I've returned the tag a few times.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

LAST EDITED ON May-17-14 AT 08:38AM (MST)[p]Don't forget to take a bow too elkun.:)

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Another Cow Tag?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Spike Tag?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Calf Tag?

>you should have paid elkassassin, should
>have paid......

I guess Applying!

Donating!

Constantly Bragging up the DWR!

Sweet Talking Amy!

Slipping Cash in with My Application!

Wasn't enough the last 18 years?

Re E: 3rd elk tag

you didn't slip the cash to the right person!!!maybe next year? but its going to cost more!!any body with 15 or more points,,,,,pays extra

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom