36B Help

M

muledeermottly

So with the new job this year, (like probably a lot of us), I got a little restricted on time off. I pulled the 22nd of Oct through the 25th off. My goal is to try to locate a decent bull, I have not shot one since 05, kind of a dry spell on bulls. Scouting has not paid off this year in the Wieser zone. I have managed to locate a few bucks the last couple of years, so the freezer still has some meat. But, I was wondering if any one is willing to help out with 36B general rifle elk. I have hunted a lot in 36A (the other side of the river)for deer and elk but have not managed to draw that tag again. Nothing out of the norm! I know there are good animals in 36B, just not real familiar with the area, access points, draws to get into etc... I am open to swapping info for sure, rather its big game or waterfowl etc... Heck, we can go on a few waterfowl hunts together if you want. We chase honkers from Burley to Oregon.

Just trying to locate a bull in a short amount of time. Its not going to be easy. I am open to other hunts/units if you feel there are better opportunities. I have not purchased a tag yet. Any advise/help would be much appriciated.

Thank you in advance, and good luck on the season! Looks like we finally have some cooler wheather pushing through this week!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom