350 yrs of elk hunting!!!! pics

H

hoofsandhorns

My brother Brent of Porcupine Creek Outfitters and me took these old characters out again this year like we have for many yrs to get their elk. They are 86,84 and 72 yrs of age. Throw me and Brent in there and you have 350 yrs of elk hunting experience. Love taking these old fellas.

8102imagejpeg_3.jpg

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/7161imagejpeg_2_(3).jpg

That is awesome!
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

That is a cool picture and defines hunting. I dont know these guys but I look up to them. I hope I can hunt when I'm that age.

Love em...helped a 95 yr old this year at work that said he wished he was elk hunting when I asked how he was. Had a shot at a five point bull, but was a little far for his liking. So as soon as he gets home he goes to Cabelas and picks up a new 300. I thought it was great...his wife thought he was nuts.

I pray I can do the same at their age. Pretty awesome seeing old duffers out hunting. They always seem to have plenty to share and a great outlook on life. Pretty awesome!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom