32-1

L

Lucky1

Hey hunters. I drew an antlerless elk tag for 32-1. Wasnt first choice but I wont complain. It starts in Oct. and goes till Nov. 3 so I wont be cutting tracks in the snow. I am fairly familiar with the unit but have never hunted elk in it. Its the portion pretty much east of Fourmile Rd. and south of Riley butte. Any ideas would be greatly helpful.

Lucky1. You won't be hunting migrating elk, so if you can't find them early the hunt won't get any easier. So, start scouting early.

Remember, that is a Travel Restriction area, so you can not use the quad trails to hunt in that unit, it is basically foot or horse except on the main roads such as FourMile, VanDuezen, and Ola Sweet and most of the elk I have seen in there early are miles away from those roads.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom