$300 Sitka daypack??

txhunter58

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-06-14 AT 06:09AM (MST)[p]

Ok, I believe in having quality year, but a $300 daypack??

http://www.sitkagear.com/products/open-country/packs/sitka-flash-20/

If you go cheap on your boots, sleeping bag, raingear you will be sorry, but a daypack? I buy quality gear, but I have never seen a daypack that was worth that. A true "pack me into the backcountry" backpack I can see needing expensive technology and being worth it, but not a daypack. I guess the thing that surprises me the most is not that there are people who will pay that, but there are enough sales that will to justify mass producing them.

I have a $30 (on sale) daypack that is working on 5 years and still serves me well.

I guess like the old airline commercial: "if you've got it, flaunt it!" might apply here.

BTW, if you just have to have one, they are on sale right now from Camofire.com for only...........$210

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Definitely out of my price league.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

I got a flash 30 here on the classifieds for around 200. I saw a half dozen go for the same price throughout the year. I'm now so cool because I own Sitka! Lol, c'mon TX, get one! I've already ripped mine and broke a buckle. Being cool is expensive!

I bought one I gave to my little sister as she was still rocking her old Redhead day pack(great pack, btw). I love my HH full curl system and can't see going any other way.

I must say, that pack is slick! I really liked it but not enough to trade in.

Definitely didn't pay $3 hundy for it though, much much less.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom