30.5" & 24" success!!!

muleyman

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Oct-05-09 AT 03:11PM (MST)[p]Well back from NE oregon...WHO SAYS OREGON DOESNT HAVE BIG BUCKS??????? Getting pics developed today, will post tonight.

Public land, with 2 feet of snow on the ground in the high country...

muleyman

right on!! cant wait for the pictures!

i went to help my parents out this weekend and we got hammered with snow. 18" were their trailers were parked.

ya...it snowed all day saturday in Joseph. We had 8-9 inches in town and 2 feet plus higher! Great trip, my cousin shot a really nice 5X5 (whitey) saturday evening, but they never found it. they tracked it till 11PM, blood trail was good. Sunday morning the trail was covered with more snow...too bad.

muleyman

good deal, we got one blacktail down an two to go, been chasing a heavey horned buk, he's too fast for an old guy though, can't get a clear shot...

ummm my wife dont let me take the digital cam with me since the last time I took it I broke it! So I buy disposables...I took the film in yesterday and didnt have time to pick...will do today, sorry!

muleyman

I certainly hope the pictures of the whitetail you shot during bow season is on the same camera since I have been waiting like 3-4 weeks for those pics as well!!! Hunting pics should always come B4 work.

With baited breath?...he's probably cropping the pics so we don't see any land marks and find his honey hole eh' Jeremy .........LOL

Back
Top Bottom