3 for 3/ 11 years olds NM Antelope hunts: pics

W

wmm

Two dads(guides) and three young men (ages 10, 11, & 11)filled thier NM antelope tags. Great hunting and shooting by the young men.
the hunters arrive at antelope camp on Friday afternoon.
IMG_2525.jpg

After a couple of unsuccessful stalks my son took his first antelope at 3:00 Saturday. We crawled to within 120 yards of this buck and took him with one shot from his 7mm-08 with 140 grain accubond factoy load.
IMG_2552.jpg

Proud father/guide and hunter
IMG_2549.jpg

My hunting partner and his son. taken with .308 and 150 grain NBT. 280 yards
DSC00043.jpg

This young man took his first antelope at 230 yards with a 7mm-08 using 140 grain accubonds. Perfect heart shot.
DSC00060.jpg

Each one of these boys has been to the rifle range multiple times this summer to practice their long rnage shooting.
All live in Mississippi where we have more whitetail deer than people. The combined total of deer taken by these three is in 40+.
This is their first but not last western big game hunt.

Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

"You only live once,but if you work it right, once is enough" -Joe E. Lewis

Good job guys. And good job dads, for taking them. My ten year old twins get to give the bucks a try in Oct. Can't wait!

Don P.

GREAT JOB!!!!!

Can't wait to see them do it again next year. I guess you probably heard all the shootin and missin next door. Jimbo

Very cool. Not an x-box in sight... 40+ whiteys ? Amazing. Keep up the good work dad(s).

That is me and my boy in the second father-son photo. That was about as much fun as you could have on a big game hunt. The boys didn't want to leave!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom