3 DUI's 48 HRS (TOTAL BS!)

S

ShowThemToMe

LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-12 AT 05:06AM (MST)[p]Then they let the JOKER Post Bail after damn near killing a Guy!

This World is f'd up Boys & Girls!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=21552188&ni...ail-man-he-hit-files-lawsuit&s_cid=featured-1

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

You can't violate their right's !! funny how the other people's right's get compromised in the process. Don't we have the right to drive down the road free of drunks? 1 offense and bingo the blow tube should go in the vehicle and you get a few days in jail. 2nd offense and it's cabs only for a while, but only after you serve a few weeks or a month in jail and you go right after they write the citation!! Trouble is it will never happen.

thats how worthless the cops and courts have got, they both just want your money/ at least that women u'h'p would have kick his ass,,,

LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-12 AT 07:16PM (MST)[p]Boskee we finally agree. I however don't believe we can blame this one on the cops they can't shoot the guy legally and they arrested him, I guess they probably should have given him the drunk test. I'm sure they would have if they would have reasonable cause hard to say on that for me at least. Its the courts fault IMO.

elkun said,

thats how worthless the cops and courts have got, they both just want your money/

So what your saying is the cops get a bonus for each arrest? Hell sign me up and I will go to the road. I agree this should never have happened. I have to laugh elkun at your comment about the cops. Everyone hates so I will tell you what, next time you need the police CALL A CRACK DEALER INSTEAD!!!!

For anyone to think the arresting officer has anything to do with the suspecs release is fukin nuts!!!

>elkun said,
>
>thats how worthless the cops and
>courts have got, they both
>just want your money/
>
>So what your saying is the
>cops get a bonus for
>each arrest? Hell sign me
>up and I will go
>to the road. I agree
>this should never have happened.
>I have to laugh elkun
>at your comment about the
>cops. Everyone hates so I
>will tell you what, next
>time you need the police
>CALL A CRACK DEALER INSTEAD!!!!
>
>
>For anyone to think the arresting
>officer has anything to do
>with the suspecs release is
>fukin nuts!!!

Come on RUGGSTER!

It must have been somebody you didn't wanna do a Cavity Search on,Again!:D

RAZZIN Ya Buddy!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

The worst thing is the kid that is messed up (saw him Tuesday) just lives around the corner from me. He will never be the same again. This guy ruined his life as he knows it. He will never walk the same, likely never run a marathon its just sad that something wasn't done the first time---you nearly take a man's life and go free and then do 2 more DUIs after that.....something wrong there...

Todd Black

Visit our YouTube page
http://www.youtube.com/user/bulls4bto?feature=mhum

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom