2nd

Bunch of entitled, ignorant clowns! Really boils my blood to read about the stupidity and bravery of this scum that lopes around in the shadows seeking to take the possessions of others and jeopardize lives in the process. I pack for these very reasons!

He needs to use a bigger caliber with better expanding bullets the next time. Both hit in the chest area and drove away, sounds like small caliber pocket gun on the part of the victim.
RELH

Two to the body and one to the head. Trained this way for 31 years and just kind of ingrained.

Just saying!!!

Two to the body and one to the head. Trained this way for 31 years and just kind of ingrained.

Just saying!!!
Both perps received bullets to the core area so at least Lyft driver could hit something when he needs. I agree he could have used larger caliber and defense rounds.

Double 00 works a lot better then a stack of nickels or dimes. Far better penetration with the double 00 buckshot.
The triple tap, two to body, third shot to head is a standard LEO training. If he does not drop on the two in the body, he may be wearing a bullet resistant vest and the head shot is needed. Also if on drugs, they can absorb numerous shots and continue to fight and might kill you before they drop and die.
RELH

Things aren't getting better. This Fentanyl craze is going to make the "Crack Era" look like preschool. They don't even care if they die or get brain damaged. Just need another fix. Meanwhile their decision making is ruined from all the brain cell loss.

Both perps received bullets to the core area so at least Lyft driver could hit something when he needs. I agree he could have used larger caliber and defense rounds.
How, do you know he wasn,'t?
Article doesnt say what caliber he was carrying when he shot them
Facts are he kept himself calm enough to put rounds in both car jackers while faceing somebody with a, shotgun & not get him Self killed, id say defensive rounds /bigger gun not needed

while faceing somebody with a, shotgun & not get him Self killed, id say defensive rounds /bigger gun not needed

You are basing your opinion on one gunfight that did not turn out to be a tragic mistake for the victim.
AS a former LEO firearms instructor, I have read over 150 reports involving deadly force with firearms. Based on those reports I use a big enough caliber loaded with the best defensive rounds in my everyday carry weapon. You would be surprised and shocked to read how many times a small caliber or poor ammo choice led to the victim being killed after he pumped several rounds into the suspect. Even a 44 mag can fail to do the job with one hit in the chest area. Why would you want to decrease your odds by going to a small caliber or the cheapest ammo you can buy.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom