2nd Draw odds are posted

shedneck

Draw odds are posted. Once again nothing. Idaho makes applying as a non-resident ridiculoulsy worthless.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-20-13 AT 07:28PM (MST)[p]http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/public/licenses/controlledHunts/?getPage=81
Shut out, again. What a surprise.
For the more sought after controlled hunts with leftover tags, the odds of drawing a tag are MUCH worse than during the 1st drawing. The deer hunt I put in for (again) had a 0.005% chance of drawing in 2012 (2nd drawing). You might as well consider the application fee a donation to IDFG. By the same token, though, if you don't play you will surely never win...

Good grief.. look at those terrible odds. Nada of course. Nothing new here.

I drew a left over 44 buck tag. Still can't beleive it. I'm never that lucky. But hopefully I can find a good buck with all the fires

Three friends drew muzzleloader antelope tags, and I was not eligible to put in with them (because of a trophy application earlier). One forgot to pick up his tag, and that was the only 2nd chance left-over. I put in against the odds and drew it!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom