2nd Draw is posted

as usual i did'nt draw my deer tag but remakable my sons first hunt and he drew unit 40 for deer!

Same goes for me, 1st and second chance draws = 8 applications and 1 unlimited archery antelope tag to show!!! It is the anticipation that kills me. Oh well the boy snagged a unit 22 bear tag on the first draw so taking him will make my year anyhow. Better luck to the rest of you.

Skunked on the first draw, but picked up an antelope muzzy tag on 2nd draw. Feel lucky!

>what muzzle loader tag unit did
>you draw

Drew the 63-2 from Sept 19 to Oct 24.

@!#$%^&*&^%$#@!!!!!!!!!!

G*D D*MN Fish and Game! NOTHING AGAIN!
S*N *F * B*TCH!!!!!!!

Idaho does not need a point system maybe for non residents but not for us poor luck on draws resident hunters read ryan hatfields take in this months issue of eastmans & pay close attention to how your odds will change if idaho goes to a point system u think u have a hard time drawing now just hope & pray that they shoot it down

>as usual i did'nt draw my
>deer tag but remakable my
>sons first hunt and he
>drew unit 40 for deer!
>

Basspimp64 tell your son i will buy his tag. Lol Call me when you get those map's you guy's are lucky.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom