28 point whitetail

G

garywright

Morning All,
Yesterday in the Lewiston Tribune in the outdoor section, there was a write up and picture of a cool whitetail. It was 28 points and they say could go 230 nontyp. The way the story was written , the young man will have a lot of company next year.
Gary
Moscow, Id.

Hey Gary, Im from Moscow also! Can you find a pic of that buck? Id love to see it.

Afternoon,
The picture that was linked, that is a shed from last year or the year before. Not off the deer this year. The rack is bigger but kept all that trash.

Gary

Ok, Ive seen that kid's picture before with the deer. What a dandy buck for that young man!

Looking at that picture, the right antler of the deer, appears to have been sawn off, thus not a shed!
Besides, I can't come close to counting 28 points!

Nick, it is not uncommon for antlers like that (a bunch of point at the base) to appear to be "sawn" off. I bet you it is a shed just as it was. The picture of the dead deer looks like it has 28 points to me, and is clearly the same buck as the shed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom