27-1 sheep success?

orion23

Very Active Member
Just wondering if anyone has heard of any rams getting killed this year in 27-1?

i had the tag and you can chalk me up as another unsuccessful?

any news? just curious...

Travis
www.RidgelineOutdoors.com
Blacks-Creek Packs Dealer

Travis, sure wish we could of found a ram to shoot, but what a great hunt anyway!!

ridgeline outdoors prostaff
blacks creek guide gear prostaff

Had someone tell me about a couple guys field dressing a very decent ram along river left around Oct 12 or 13; they'd been in since Oct 1. They were quite startled when this person floated by and said "Hello!". Hope they got in on river left.

pwdr

Just got an e-mail about two guys that scored two rams. One was right by the river, they hunted for 17 days. If you are interested I can forward the e-mail. send me your e-mail address.

That sounds like the one I mentioned in the earlier post. The guy who told me about it didnt know much about rams, but said it looked very impressive. PM'd you w/ my email address if you're willing to share the info.

thanks!
pwdr

It is a buddy of mine and his cousin that took the two rams in there. They hunted from the 25th of September until the 12th I believe. They only saw one other ram and took there rams on the 11th and 12th. They are two of the toughest mountain hunters I have ever met and they said it was probably the toughest hunt they have ever been on.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom