230" bighorn

D

D13er

This is on the B&C trophy watch. They think it is a photoshop job.

JB

0B32C295BigSheep.jpg

I have seen other photos of it with another ram in the shots (a little dink) in different poses. If it was a photoshop, they did an awesome job on multiple photos.

Bret M.

Here is the only photo I have of it electronically. I got it more than a month ago. I am suprised it got all they way to B&C. It is a little better. Supposedly the sheep is a desert, I think it is more likely a rocky living in desert type habitat like some of them do around here, if it is a real sheep at all that is.

BigSheep2004010.jpg

Bret M.

Its a real "Rocky" and it's living in the low country in Colorado in an area not open to hunting. Its not 230 though.

Dude,
You dont know how many people in Arizona have been freaking out over this thing, wondering where it is and all that. Thanks for the info!

Bret M.

The shadow is odd but I have seen multiple photos of this ram and its real and its a Rocky and its in Colorado and it can't be hunted and its on private land and its not in a park and quite a few people know about him and aren't going to say squat because the don't want some jingle-ass poaching him. Anybody that was at the bighorn orientation this summer has seen a photo of him also. I think the Arizona guys should keep looking for him so they have something to dream about.

Very , very impressive . I hope the area is kept a secret or you may have guys flying the countryside looking for that monster .

I think I'd shoot him! Hey BS do you want to share your pictures of him? I went to a sheep orientation a few years ago in Berthoud for the heck of it and there was lots of talk of 200" sheep in archery only areas or places nobody could hunt. Sure makes me wonder if this ram was from 1 of those areas mentioned that night.
jeff

I don't have any shots of him. He is in an area that isn't a designated sheep unit. Not even archery.

I have quite a few photos of this ram. His head is much bigger than the one in the photo so I'm about 98% sure someone doctored the photo. It appears someone tried to make him look like a desert ram by switching to a smaller head. Please don't ask me to post any of my photos because I won't!

This is a different ram Jim. About 200 miles away worth of difference and these were taken this summer. BTW. Congrats on the moose! Sounds like a stud of a bullwinkle. I will write you back tommorow.

That thing is HUGE! And good point Casey.

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom