1016523_745495355462389_2045525748_n.jpg

Some of our goof'ball..think it wont
happen...liberal buddys on this site
keep it up...

That's exactly what it will be

Yea, the hazy and try-to-be comforting
words of Slam Dunk, is the crap I expect
from the people coming after our stuff.

You monitor your shelves why I stock up.

Larry

>Yea, the hazy and try-to-be comforting
>
>words of Slam Dunk, is the
>crap I expect
>from the people coming after our
>stuff.
>
>You monitor your shelves why I
>stock up.
>
>Larry

WTF??
I'm simply informing you to make a drive to get some if your having trouble where you are, we have plenty of it here......jeezust!!

Yeah maybe that's why we cant get any here because you "stocking up" Stocking up for what? The army of squirrels that are coming?
Thanks slam. I might make a trip to get some so me and my wife can go have a day of rabbit hunting and just fun plinking.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

I Wish PUNK woulda loaded the V-10 up with 22 Ammo instead of going on that Snowmobile Ride!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Ok ok....Idaho has ties to the new world order military and yes we are stock piling so we can invade the world and shoot everyone with our Ruger 10/22's.....prepare for war with your sticks and stones America!!

I'm stocking up. I stock up for the next target round or rabbit hunt.. a 22 would be my last self defense gun. If some wanted to take us out a simple drone would fix that. ..

I buy 325 round boxes about every other week. Not hard to find here

Ok so yesterday I tried to get .22lr at the gun show here in Salt Lake and it was a nightmare, sold out first thing. Now I am not a .22lr hoarder, but we have a family campout coming up in March and there are some young ones that love to shoot .22. So if I have to I will drive to ID to get some. Now my question is, where do I go in ID to get the beloved .22lr ammo? Or does can anyone tell me or PM me how to get it here in UT?

Thanks guys.

Gunnies in Orem had them on Friday, $4.99 a box (50) limit 2 boxes per person. OUTRAGEOUS !! So I bought 2 and the wife bought 2. Also loaded up on 17HMR ammo while we were in town. 4 boxes of 22 and 2 of 17hmr , Had to give up a $50 to get it, Good luck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom