.223 Ammo Prices!

ElmerFudd

Very Active Member
Wow! Check out the auction sites. $1 a round is about the rough going rate for .223 ammo. I notice there isn't any brass laying around the range on the weekend mornings any more.

Are panic buys every so often part of the routine anymore? Stock up for life when production catches up again!

Obama will win salesmen of the year for sure, He doubled the guns and tripled the ammo sales.

Sure do miss that 5.95 for a box of cheap 223 ammo.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I was just at cabelas and some ammo was on sale. but a lot of empty shelves. most small caliber was gone. then jumped over to Wal-Mart and their shelf had nothing. all ammo gone but shotgun shells.{all the shotgun shells were target rounds 8 shot}

I hope the people that are trying to sell their stuff for 10x what it is worth choke on it. To me they are as big a part of the problem as the people trying to take our guns away.

> hard to
>find 22 shells

They are all in Bakersfield

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom