22 rifle

Even if there were, the 10-22 is the all around best thing runnin' in the .22 market.

You can supertune them for peanuts and get a true, 100 yard tack driver.

Carter,

A little more information on what you are looking for could be helpfull. If you're going to stick with the auto the 10-22 is a great rifle and I'm sure that you'll be happey with it. I just recently purchased a Marlin 60 for my 11 year old that has been a great rifle so far. I went with the Marlin over the 10-22 because I could pick up the Marlin for under $90.00 (regular $220ish).

If you're not stuck on the auto I would give the Henry Lever action a good look over. I know that when I puchase me a new .22 rimfire rife the Henry Lever action with the Octagon barrel is going to be first on my list. I belive you can pick up the Henery regular barrle for around $250-275 the Octagon barrle runs about $100 more.

400bull

Are you looking for a 22LR, 22 Short, 22 MAG?

I have a Semi-Auto 22 Mag (Marlin 922M) and it is a tack drivin powerhouse of a 22. They stopped makin 22 Mag in the Semi-Auto, but a few can be found on sites like gunbroker.com (kinda like Ebay for Guns).

If your lookin for customization, the Ruger 10-22 has too many options to list or the newly offered Ruger SR-22 is pretty sweet to.

For plinking, can't beat the Ruger 10-22. For hunting, can't beat the Marlin Semi-Auto 22 Mag.

You also might want to check out the 17 HMRs also.

?-ERock-> ?

I bought a Ruger 77/22 last weekend at a guns how in Tucson for $400. It's showing a little bit of wear, but is topped with a new condition Leupold M8 4X. The trigger is decent and I was nailing 1" round stickers at 50 yards from prone last sunday with cheap Remington ammo. I always wanted one of these for "yard varmits" and general plinking. Can't wait to get my hands on some good target ammo ;)

I have had good luck with the remington nylon 66 if you want a used gun. Hard to beat a 10/22 though.

Make sure you shoot CCI rounds in it, they jam with the waxed lubricated shells from the cheaper brands.

And get a banana clip!! ;-)

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom