.22 ammo

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Ammon Idaho Cabelas Outpost is open tonite for club members then everyone else on thursday. Maybe I wi get 50 rounds of .22 lr if Im lucky.

No offense, but you should have camped out there last night to be one of the first in line.:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

LAST EDITED ON May-12-15 AT 04:12PM (MST)[p]too late, I got my 500 last night.Go through the door, take a left down first aisle to the ammo section. the thunderbolts are well hidden on middle shelf on the right.

I got there at 4:30 p.m. I was number 12 in line I got 500 rounds Thunderbolt for $26 I also bought a .204 caliber Ruger American and a Cabelas 4-12x rifle scope. What a crowd I had people reach over me to snag the .22 ammo but I still got them.

Thunderbolt is CHEAP Ammo & will Lead a RUGER up in a Hurry when Using High Capacity Clips/Magazines!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

I will not buy Remington Thunder bolt 22 ammo even if it is offered for free. I have seen too many complaints on several firearm sites about it. I had a brick of 500 that my grandson was shooting in his 22 bolt action rifle and two rounds blew out at the rim and damaged the extractor on his rifle. Threw the rest away.

RELH

>Things are tough all over when
>people are waiting in line
>to buy remington thunderbolts.

Have to agree with deadibob!

It's CHEAP/LEADED Ammo!

Back in the Day We'd Pay a little more & get Ammo that wouldn't Lead the Barrel & Jam the Gun!

Now they Act like Thunderbolts are the Real Deal!

JFP!!!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

I will tell you Butch's will remove any lead or copper fouling. If you shoot copper jackets they will mess your shooting up unless you clean it out well.

$26. for a brick? I have plenty but Thunderbolts or not, i'd buy a brick or two at that price. Wasn't long ago, a guy could easy get double that price for a brick of them as trade bait.

22 Stingers are what i like.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom