.22 Ammo shortage

That guy tossing a clay pigeon?? up and shooting it reminded me of $100 my brother still owes me.

Many years ago I had just purchased a Ruger Super Blackhawk. I brought it with me next time I went to see my parents knowing that my brother was gonna be there.

My brother and his friends were out shooting skeet and I told them I could break a clay pigeon out of the air before it hit the ground with my .44 on the first try...but only if I tossed it in the air.

My brother took that $100 bet, so I grabbed a pigeon in my left hand, tossed it about 4" in front of me and whacked it with the barrel. It broke.

SOB still owes me money nearly 35 years later.

That guy tossing a clay pigeon?? up and shooting it reminded me of $100 my brother still owes me.

Many years ago I had just purchased a Ruger Super Blackhawk. I brought it with me next time I went to see my parents knowing that my brother was gonna be there.

My brother and his friends were out shooting skeet and I told them I could break a clay pigeon out of the air before it hit the ground with my .44 on the first try...but only if I tossed it in the air.

My brother took that $100 bet, so I grabbed a pigeon in my left hand, tossed it about 4" in front of me and whacked it with the barrel. It broke.

SOB still owes me money nearly 35 years later.

You may see more of this for people that didn't stock up on ammo

GEEZUS Homer!

For about 312 lbs of Almonds You coulda had 500 Rounds of 22 Ammo!

Quit Being Such a Tight-Ass!

I Can see it Now:

Homer Jr Shoots the Ammo Up Quicker than Homer can Grow the Almonds!:D

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom