2025 Graduation Gift

Swivelneck

Hello All,
My eldest son will be graduating high school in June 2025. I have been squirreling away funds to take him on a hunting adventure for a graduation gift. I am a working man, so money is definitely a factor. I should be in the 12-15K range of money saved by the time the hunt happens.
Initially I have been thinking about a boat transporter trip up to Kodiak or possibly a lodge trip on POW Island for Blacktails. This has always been a bucket lister for me personally and I think the opportunity to kill a few critters each would add to the experience for him. Prices have sure went up on these trips, but it seems like it should still be doable for my budget.
I can't be the first guy to do this kinda thing, so I am reaching out to see what kind of trips you guys have done in this vein as there are surely opportunities/species that I am not thinking of.
We have hunted elk, muleys, colombian blacktails, black bears, hogs, and all of the feathered game together. So for this adventure I am looking for something a little different, possibly whitetails, a Texas multi-species stack-em hunt or something I am not yet thinking of.
It seems like the month of November would be the best for his schedule, as he plans to enroll in a fire academy post high school.
Thanks, Mike

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom