2024 Kansas Giant!

DeerAddiction4

Had the pleasure of hunting with Freddy Liautaud last week. It was an awesome hunt and we got it done on a 224” beast. For me this hunt started back in 2022 when a light antlered 3 point showed up. We thought he had some potential and didn’t think much of it. In 2023 this 3x3 turned into an awesome buck that we named Donkey, we guessed he was probably about 185 and passed on him knowing he’d be a lot bigger the next year. This year we looked for him for about 2 months and finally in early August I glassed him up coming out of a cornfield. I videoed him for 20 minutes at 250 yards and guessed he was probably a little bigger than 210. I was really excited about finding him and was surprised he put on as much as he did. We watched him all the way till the opener and it seemed like he was getting bigger everyday. We glassed him up opening morning and watched him until Freddy flew in. Once he got here they stalked in on him to about 200 yards. Due to weather they couldn’t get it done. The next morning we glassed him up at first light. They stalked in on him to about 250 yards and after about 2 hours Freddy sealed the deal when he stood up. He definitely grew on the ground. He ended up scoring 224 3/8 with one of the biggest typical frames I’ve ever seen. Awesome hunt ended with a giant buck!

eZy Watermark_17-09-2024_08-45-14-3700PM.jpeg

IMG_0329.jpeg

IMG_9334.jpeg

2024.png

IMG_0337.jpeg

IMG_0335.jpeg

IMG_6724.jpeg

IMG_0057.jpeg

Super buck. Congrats to all.

I'm curious as to how you know the three point is the same buck. Looks to me like the buck from last year and this year are the same, but I'm having a hard time connecting the dots to the three point. Looking at one picture, it's hard for me to tell.
There were 5 bucks who hit that tank that that year 1 one was killed in 2022. We killed two in 2023. We killed this buck. And there’s one that’s still a dinky 4 point

Yea for me I don't think there's any amount of money that would keep me off the trigger on a buck I've watched grow for 3 years but different strokes for different folks I guess. Congrats on a heck of a buck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom