2024 Alaska Peak Rut Moose Hunt with Trophy Fee Brown Bear Option / $1500.00 Off

mmakremote

I love Alaska! I opened the hangar door at 6:30 AM a few days ago and a Bald Eagle was sitting in my boat. The day before there were a pair of sand hill cranes in the yard. We also have resident Trumpeter Swans and Loons on our Lake. Any day I expect to see mama moose with her newborn calves.

We are now experiencing lots of sunshine and temps in the mid 70’s. I’d love to share the Alaska that I love with you. Give me a call or at least contact me and get put on my email list.

Take an extra $1500.00 Off!
- I still have an awesome “peak rut” moose / brown bear hunt in my very best camp, left for 2024. The dates are Sept. 14th – 26th. This camp is located in a major rutting area for moose and a natural travel corridor for both moose and bear. This hunt is geared for 2 friends or family members. I’ve already discounted it $2500.00 per person, and included $2500.00 /person in air charter fees, but mention this MonsterMuley’s ad, and I’ll knock an extra $1500.00 per person off. Go here for detailed information on this hunt and on all remaining 2024 and 2025 hunts: Hunt Specials: Alaska Remote Guided Moose Hunts, Bear Hunts, Combo

Wayne Kubat dba Alaska Remote Guide Service / Cell and text: 907-355-8568 /Work: 907-376-9568 / email: [email protected]

Eagle.jpg

Mollie on JL 5-14-24.jpg

BRE. moose bear pic.jpg

Joe's Pictures 130.jpg

hadley moose bear pic.jpg

Matt and Barak.jpeg

Featured Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzz. and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

H & A Outfitters

Specializing in Trophy Bulls, Bucks, Rams, Bears, Lions & Others. Full Service and DIY Hunt Application Service

Sonora Outfitters

We hunt on some of the best ranches in Sonora - known for holding trophy Desert Bighorn Sheep and trophy Mule Deer.

Why Advertise Here?

* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE
Back
Top Bottom