2023 hunt expo

THE MDF IS GOING TO SAVE OUR MULE DEER HERDS. THEY JUST NEED ANOTHER 30 YEARS AND 15 BILLION DOLLARS

And here I thought D Peay, SFW, and option 2 were going to save our deer herds?

Remember when the DWR spoke against option 2, but SFW spoke for it and the Wildlife Board ignored the DWR? Wasn’t that the meeting Don showed up with his giant “F-U to the public and anyone that speaks against me” ceremonial check?

Hey Niller!

We Knew All Options Would Fail!

What We Gonna Try Now?

Maybe Start Managing Game Herds Properly Rather Than For MONEY & GREED?

And here I thought D Peay, SFW, and option 2 were going to save our deer herds?

Remember when the DWR spoke against option 2, but SFW spoke for it and the Wildlife Board ignored the DWR? Wasn’t that the meeting Don showed up with his giant “F-U to the public and anyone that speaks against me” ceremonial check?

Hey Niller!

We Knew All Options Would Fail!

What We Gonna Try Now?

Maybe Start Managing Game Herds Properly Rather Than For MONEY & GREED?

Your literally on a thread about how much a special interest group made.

@Vanilla, I thought for a bit Don was from publishers clearinghouse.

Your literally on a thread about how much a special interest group made.

And maybe, just MAYBE, we ought to start talking about some of those special interest groups and if they have delivered on the measurables after receiving all these tens of millions of dollars from the government welfare teet? Lots of promises made, and lots of money produced off these public tags.

Where are we today compared to where we were when these promises were made?

And maybe, just MAYBE, we ought to start talking about some of those special interest groups and if they have delivered on the measurables after receiving all these tens of millions of dollars from the government welfare teet? Lots of promises made, and lots of money produced off these public tags.

Where are we today compared to where we were when these promises were made?

About the same place.

But maybe it was my misunderstanding.

When I was told Utah was going to be the Serengeti of the West, I apparently assumed that meant HUUUUGGGEE amount of game wandering around.

Apparently that meant lots more private hunting preserves and lots more PH running around like Africa has.

Utah is year over year the #1 state in falling prey to scams and fraud.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom