2020 Ram on the wall

LIK2HNT

Long Time Member
Picked up my 2020 Bighorn Ram mount yesterday from my taxidermist and put him on the wall today. Boy did it come out nice. Had to remove another mount to make room. Need to find a spot for it now. I drug my feet getting it mounted because at first I was not sure what I was going to do. Then in 2021 I drew a Mtn Goat tag. Had it mounted first. Was not concerned about the ram because I had the skull on my garage freezer and enjoyed looking at it and picking it up and feeling the weight.

Finally decided to do an euro and have replica horns made for the mount and a frame pack display. Had to save up for those.

Story of hunt I posted here in ‘21.

IMG_7921.jpeg
IMG_7917.jpeg
IMG_7922.jpeg

IMG_7776.jpeg

Congratulations and looks so good! Who did the replica? looks like they did a great job and it’s tough to find a good one that can do replicas well. Who is the taxidermist?

Great ram. Tell us about the replica?
Cost?
Cost $1600 for the mold and $450 for each reproduction. They keep the mold and you can have more done later if you want. He does a lot of work for Cabela’s and others.
Congratulations and looks so good! Who did the replica? looks like they did a great job and it’s tough to find a good one that can do replicas well. Who is the taxidermist?
Westco Enterprise in Sacramento did the reproductions. When I went there he was doing molds for some large elephant tusks. I never realized how heavy those large ivories actually were. Forrest Farnsworth ( International Big Game ) in Sebastopol did the taxidermy.

Thanks everyone
Bill

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom