202 Meth Lab Busts

Forthewall

Long Time Member
As I have posted before I'm looking into relocating. I spoke with an assistant D.A. in Boise that told me to date 202 meth labs have been busted within the last year in the Treasure Valley area.

I started researching the matter a little further and found out some surprising stats. Meth arrests in Idaho up 90% and in Utah up 100%.

Treasure Valley just arrested 46 people last week in a sweep operation called Eagle's Claw. I don't know if these hightened arrests in Idaho and Utah are a sign of cleaning things up, or simply a sign of a rampant epidemic of meth use. I read one article that said 46% of all women and 26% of all men arrested in Utah test positive for meth. That's incredible!

Once meth gets a grip anywhere crime rates skyrocket. Utah and Idaho please post in and advise.

LET ME TELL YOU WHAT I KNOW ABOUT METH!!!

A FEW YEARS AGO I DIDN'T KNOW JACK ABOUT IT!!!

THE LAST 3 JURY DUTY'S I'VE BEEN ON HAVE ALL BEEN METH LAB TRIALS!!!

THESE JOKERS DON'T HAVE A FRICKEN TOOTH LEFT IN THEIR HEADS AT AGE 35-40!!!

CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT THEIR BRAINS LOOK LIKE???

THEY'LL DO ANYTHING & I MEAN ANYTHING FOR MORE METH!!!

WAFJ!!!

ALOT OF THE BOYS THAT COOK THIS CRAP BUY A SMALL LOT HERE IN THE BASIN SECLUDED IN THE CEDARS & THEY DO THEIR WEEKEND COOKS!!!

THEN THEY HAUL THEIR PRODUCT BACK TO THE CITY TO USE/DISTRIBUTE & SELL!!!

YA SEE!!!

ALOT OF US HILLBILLIES DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT DRUGS!!!

THE FIRST METH/JURY I WAS ON THEY ASKED US WHO KNEW WHAT ABOUT IT!!!

WELL NONE OF US DID & WE SPENT NEARLY ONE FULL DAY LEARNING ABOUT METH!!!

I DID NOT KNOW OUR U.S. GOVERNMENT HAD ISSUED IT TO OUR SOLDIERS IN WWII???

I ALSO LEARNED THAT HITLERS RECIPE FOR METH IS 6 TIMES WORSE THAN THE AVERAGE METH HERE IN THE U.S.!!!

I GUESS HITLERS METH IS SOME POWERFUL CRAP!!!

THE BAD THING ABOUT THIS CRAP IS THEY COOK IT EVERYWHERE AND THE CHEMICALS & THE OTHER BULLSHIT THEY LEAVE LAYING AROUND CAN MAKE YOU DAMN SICK & INNOCENT KIDS BECOME VICTIMS OF THE AFTERMATH!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING IF YOU REMEMBER WHEN MARIJUANA WAS BAD,WELL ITS LIKE CIGARETTES THESE DAYS,WTF???

But you do want it legalized, right ?? Then there won't be all those criminal stats. Problem solved.

JB

AND ONE MORE THING I FORGOT TO MENTION!!!

TELL A "TARD" HE CAN'T!!!

AND HE'LL SHOW YOU HE WILL!!!

JUST THE WAY IT IS AROUND THIS FRICKEN PLACE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING ITS PROBABLY THE LAW BREAKINEST PLACE PER CAPITA THERE IS ANYWHERE!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-07 AT 06:24PM (MST)[p]You right, meth is some bad stuff. I have heard it called "redneck heroine" just like oxycontin because it's cheap and easy to find. From what I have heard Meth can be made with household supplies you have under your kitchen sink. It is definitely all over Utah, but from what it sounds like I think it is spreading everywhere.

Meth is one reason I never hike unarmed meth heads will kill you. My father used to hike in the Truman National forest, that ended when a neighbor out on an evening stroll stumbled into a booby trap protecting a meth lab and lost his leg. They steal farmers anhydrous all the time around here to use it in cooking it up. A friend of mine works for the DEA they have to wear special suits and breathing devices even to enter the houses to investigate. Some of you wonder why the American education system is failing, these people have chidren sometimes quite a few and they usually aren't especially gifted.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-07 AT 07:59PM (MST)[p]Forthewall;
during the past 20 years, Idaho has had a large influx of growers and drug producers move into the state of idaho. Most of them were from CA.
In the 80's I worked narcotics and the state started a program of conducting flyovers and taking down major sized "funny weed" farms. we even put in ground teams to catch the growers attending their fields. After several years of this, the growers left our state for greener pastures in states like Idaho, oregon. I even talked to the sheriff near Twin Falls and he questioned me about why he had so damn many ex-Californias in his area that was growing funny weed. It seems that they were not doing major flyovers at that time and the word got around to other growers to move there and face less chances of getting caught.
This is the same with the meth, or crank labs. they prefer a rural area to lower the chance of being caught, and the local cops not having the training and equiptment to catch them.
CA. has a very good state narcotics agency that is very aggessive about taking down labs with their muti-area lab task force. They also send field agents into different areas to head up local tasks forces that include officers from the local sheriffs, police depts. and even highway patrol. They train these local officers and stay with them as their field supervisor and taking down labs is top priorty. Needless to say, this increase in inforcement makes alot of the major lab operators pack up and find better areas to do their thing without too much worry from the local cops. Have you ever seen 3.5 million dollars of meth drying in trays, I have on a raid that we did about 15 miles from my home about 15 years ago. That boy is still serving time in a Fed. pen and his money and property amounting to half a million was confiscated and used for narcotics enforcement. That raid involved a ground team watching him on his remote 20 acreas for two weeks around the clock. every time he left the property a plane followed him until the lab was pinpointed and the raid made. With this kind of enforcement, the major players will relocate to safer areas until the cops there wise up and get enought funds to counteract this blythe in their area.
There is so many ways to make meth-crank that every two bit druggie can do it now. I hate the stuff and the people that produce it for the simple reason major violence is part of the makeup of people using it. I would not blink an eye if all drug lab producers were taken out and shot in the head after being convicted by a jury.
Stay away from areas where you find alot of the "White Power" boys, they are into making meth big time. In Ca. the major producers used to be the outlaw bikers, they have been replaced by illegal mexicans who are now doing the cooking at most major labs. Utah was a major source of the chemicals for years, then Nevada adopted laws similar to CA. and would catch the chemical runners coming from Utah going to CA. Then the bikers turned to Mexico for their chemical. The mexicans finally wised up and figured there was more money in making the meth and not worrying about smuggling large containers of chemicals and dealt the bikers out of their dope business on a major scale.
Most of the major producing meth labs in Northern Ca. taken down involve the arrests of illegal aliens from Mexico. Our poor white trash operate the "mom & pop" small amount labs.
Bess;
You are wrong about marijuana being like cagarettes today. In the 60-70's marijuana ran about 6-7% THC content, today thanks to hi-bred growing that same mary jane is running 15-19% THC content and is far more potent. The vast majority of those doctors, who said it was harmless in the 60's, are no longer preaching that B.S. instead tests have shown that every joint smoked will destroy brain cells. If you know a chronic user before he started using, and still see him a few years later, you will know what I mean. he has lost all ambition, drive and is a lethargic P.O.S. that will amount to nothing in the future due to losing brain cells that can not be reversed.
Another bad aspect of chronic crank-meth use is your burgalries, home evasion robberies, homicide will take a big jump increase along with the meth use. How many of you have heard about a meth user nutting up and start shooting in the dark at the back of his home, because he believes people are sneaking up on him. I have seen this so many times I have lost count. You might crap your pants if your family lives next to him.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-07 AT 09:30PM (MST)[p]RELH, good post! you are absolutely correct about meth users. Extreme paranoia. A very dangerous situation.

The latest marijuana grow method is buried shipping containers with grow lights run with portable industrial generators, out on remote private property. Hard to detect. Also rented houses.

It's hard to keep ahead of them

Eel

One of the last busts I helped in prior to going into detectives was a underground grow. Had a trap door under the dirt in the back yard. what gave him away was he had to have air vents and that was what we spotted.
Those house grows are very easy to detect if the damn courts would be reasonable about warrantless searches. Just drive by the house on the public street and aim a infrared heat detector at the houses as you drive by on the street. Any grow house will light up on the screen like it is on fire.

RELH

" Same here, but it didn't surprise me. they'll get him one of these days."

Now that's funny right there. ROFLMMFAO
Thanks for the laugh this morning Dude.

ya relh im with you all the way on this one!!! this stuff will kill the american youth as we know it! long story short! you get a call a family member needs a place to stay. well you do the good thing. you tell them no strange people in the house you lay down the house rules ok! the thing you dont know is that they are a twiker! you go to work come home the neighbors say whats going on? you had cars & people everywhere. the next day they say there house got broken into! you look around and some of your stuff is gone to. well thats the start! the bank calls someone passing hot checks! you look around one of your pistols is gone. the next thing someone is at the dmv = fake id we went to the bank to see about the bad checks. all of our $$$ gone. some chick opened an account in my wifes name with fake id. she had all the info to do it. go home all my camping gear gone some fishing poles to! so you kick them out! ya right! you think so! you go to work come home and who is in the house? you call the cops they come! you tell the whole story. they ask you do they recive mail there. yes. do they have clothes here. yes. so you cant kick them out! man im blowing a fuse! i told the cops as of tomarrow done deal! told the post office hold all there mail. went home baged all the junk put it out side. all was ok for 3 days. come home didnt seam right. looked around had this person hideing in the house! i fliped out called the cops. well the cops didnt do much! this is not right the kid said this was his house! this happened 2 more times! well i ended up selling the place was time to move on! oakey

meth is very bad here in tennessee. it makes the front page of our local paper everyweek. at least our sherrifs are trying

Oakey;

I have heard your tale of woe many many times. When a family member becomes a "tweaker" it is time for that family to shun him/her and not allow them to be in a position to rip off the family. The reason I say this, is that any "tweaker" has no loyalty to their family members over the dope. They always rip off family members first because they know that 90% of the time a family member will not have them arrested.
They will promise you the moon, then as soon as your back is turned, they will rip you for everything you have in order to buy their dope. I do not like dopers, do not trust them, and will not tolerate them at all. The dealers are nothing but murders dealing dope and should all be shot.
Too bad that doper hiding in the house did not try to attack you as you found him and you had to defend yourself and injured the little S.O.B. then call the cops and have him arrested for assaulting you. They could have taken him to the hospital to get patched up and then off to jail.
As you found out, never invite a "tweaker" to move in, when you do, the laws of eviction will protect him from you throwing them out.

RELH

as lesgo said the south is bad with meth. i was back in the south. i was looking for some moonshine onetime. everyone i talked to said if you find some buy a jug for me. well never found any. i asked why? they said no $$$ in shine. the $$$ was in meth. it is every where hate to say. oakey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom