2019 HEAT WAVE GOING ON!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
What's The Temp in your Neck of the Woods?

-8 Here & Holding!

Suppose to Warm up to 10 above Today!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

LAST EDITED ON Jan-01-19 AT 06:50AM (MST)[p]35 degrees. The coldest day of the year.....so far. :D

The high will be 53 degrees. The warmest day of the year....so far. :D

LAST EDITED ON Jan-01-19 AT 08:57AM (MST)[p]Hope my Saint George dog is not turning into a ice block up in your neck of the woods Bessy.

-34 with the wind it's been brutal!

37205hornkiller.jpg

Supposed to get about 30 tonite in Phoenix. Whats going on? Global warming My ASZ. Been like this for a week. Many parts of the State below 0..............BULL!

Dear Largebull

The North Pole has been melting and sending down cold air to California.

"Anything California" does move East.

Not just Cold Air but Hot also ( + Laws ).

Do you have a Fire Place or Pellet stove ?

Jagerdad :)

It's been considerably cold here in Orcutt, Ca. Getting into the 30's at night. Considered wearing a sweatshirt on the walk my wife and I took at 2 pm today. Decided against it and didn't miss it one bit.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

It was 36 this morning at my house in the east bay and the high will be around 55 so it is really cold here. LOL or at least we think it is

Did a little steelhead fishing on the Trinity River and the morning temps were 18 F. Good fishing though. My son hooked four fish (landed two) while I napped like a flatlander in the truck waiting for the sun to reach the valley floor.

I'll hunt through any storm, but don't even like fish, so why suffer?

Have a great year, everyone.

I was thinking, it's been pretty cold, as I looked at the zero degree temp this morning and it felt comfortably warm out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom