2015 Darwin Award Winner

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
California Man Who Took Selfie with Rattlesnake May Lose Hand <http://links.outdoorhub.mkt5196.com/ctt?kn=17&ms=NDk0Mzg3NjES1&r=NDQxNTMxMzU1NTIS1&b=0&j=NzQ0NjA1MDMzS0&mt=1&rt=0>

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

He will probably sue the state of California for allowing the snake to bite him. And he will probably win.

What a dumbass

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

In my area we do not pick up and take photos of rattlesnakes. We practice the three "S". Towards the fall the best place to see them is on the roadway asphalt trying to warm themselves at night. I hear there is a lot of bullet gouges in the asphalt roadways of the county.

RELH

I'd rather take my chances taking a selfie with a cub Grizzly bear than a rattlesnake.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

What do you expect. He is one of those L.A. area bred Kalifornia idiots that we like to export out of the state. 10 to 1 he is a liberal voting Democrat.

RELH

>What do you expect. He is
>one of those L.A. area
>bred Kalifornia idiots that we
>like to export out of
>the state. 10 to 1
>he is a liberal voting
>Democrat.
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

I'll take that bet. I say he can't spell "vote" let alone actually voted. The only concern we should have from this guy is that somewhere out in this world is a woman with and equally awesome neck tattoo that he will breed with.

>The only concern we should
>have from this guy is
>that somewhere out in this
>world is a woman with
>and equally awesome neck tattoo
>that he will breed with.
>

From the looks of that hand, you can bet her name won't be "Rosie"

NRA Life Member

www.swanspointoutfitters.com

The critters have to win every time. I only have to win once.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom