2015 Booklet Is Up

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-14 AT 12:48PM (MST)[p]Just saw that myself and was going to post it up. Thanks!!! The big news in the booklet is that they have changed the NR application period for NR deer and antelope and extended it to May 31 to match the resident date. There were rumors going around some time ago that it was being thought about, but it's now official.

All 89 pages printed just need to feed out what I don't want and keep the rest.

Brian

http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

I like the change, gives a guy more time to see what the end of winter looks like as well as having other states post their draw results.

I like the later dates as well. It's nice knowing exact season dates and any changes that may be made in the regs, weather impacts on tag numbers, etc before the end of the application date.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-14 AT 08:56AM (MST)[p]>I like the later dates as
>well. It's nice knowing
>exact season dates and any
>changes that may be made
>in the regs, weather impacts
>on tag numbers, etc before
>the end of the application
>date.

You lost me with your post jims! They still only show the tentative opening dates in the booklet even with the NR application period now matching that of the residents. It does give you longer to hold onto your money before you apply, but we've always known the full season dates and tag quotas, etc., well before the modify/withdraw date by looking in the Final Regulations section on the website because it comes out well ahead of that date. Maybe you weren't aware of that? It will be nice as RR mentioned when you can wait longer to apply to see what is happening with your application in other states. That is probably the best thing about this date change.

W-Bob--- that is 'Readin on the Throne??'

Representation of the 'Sit Down Office'....

Just sayin'

HaHa...

Robb

>Will they keep the results date
>same/similar or move it back
>too?

It shouldn't cause any big delays for the draw.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-14 AT 06:18PM (MST)[p]>>Will they keep the results date
>>same/similar or move it back
>>too?
>
>It shouldn't cause any big delays
>for the draw.

With the applications done online there is no need for a crew of about 20 people to enter all the info into the computer draw system as was done in the past when paper applications were sent in. The info is in the system so only a few checks/edits have to be made and the button starting the draw can be pushed. The draw has typically been done over a weekend when the State of WY computer usage is lower.

ClearCreek

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom