2012 NFL Officiating

slamdunk

NFLofficiating.jpg

Perfect. Now if we could just get a pro sport where we could all watch sweating guys run around in spandex.

Packers should not have put the deciding play in the hands of the officials. Their D let them down again.

Eldorado

The D picked up their game in the second half and then made a great play to seal the victory for Green Bay... Oh, wait, THEY GOT SCREWED! The last two MNF games have been a joke because of the refs. The NFL should be embarrassed as hell right now.

Yup there were so many bad calls, and for the game to end the way it did, ridiculous! I wish fans could unite and decide not to watch any games this week, to send a message loud and clear that the officiating of the game is so bad the product is no longer worth watching. I know that can't happen, but I am about there. Really do not enjoy watching so poorly officiated games.

Three bad calls...the first one being the roughing the passer call which extended the drive, the pass interference which should have been OFFENSIVE interference and then the blown call at the end. How can that happen in the NFL? I lost my fantasy league game by 1.02 points this week. I would have won had the refs not over turned the Rodgers first down at the goal line as well. They should have kicked the fieldgoal but instead were given 4 more downs to score a TD then go for 2? I had Crosby...needed them to kick the PAT! Ahhhhhhh!! Horrible.....

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-12 AT 08:21AM (MST)[p]Sick and tired of listening to the tv personalities whine and cry. These "experts" are biased with their relationships with the regular refs. It is a joke to see them slow-mo analyze a play and claim how poor the officiating is, all the while the regular refs make the same mistakes. Does no one remember the screw-ups of the regular officials? They screw up the coin toss.

The Seahawks play last night was simultaneous possession. A player does not have possession UNTIL he has the ball AND BOTH feet on the ground. The Packer had the ball, with no feet on the ground, and BEFORE BOTH feet were on the ground the Seattle player had both hands on the ball. BOTH players had possession of the BALL at the same time when BOTH FEET were on the ground. It wasn't perfectly cut and dried either way.

Sure the replacements are making some mistakes and I wish the regulars were back. The whining of the NFL insiders is just getting old.

Yes regular refs are not immune from mistakes, but in now way is the game officiating during the first 3 weeks of this season anything like the normal officiating. Three horrible and obvious mistakes during the ending drive, lead to changed the result of the game. The only way you would say otherwise is if you are a Seattle fan!

Come on fellas...The officiating isn't very good but they don't win or lose games. Players win and lose games. Seattle for the most part out played Green Bay. 8 sacks in the first half?? How many of those sacks did the ref's make?

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I agree the officiating has been sub-par and the regular refs should be back by Sunday. Should have been back 3 weeks ago. Not a Seattle fan. Just sick of listening to the experts overplay calls because their ref friends are lockedout. Are we really going to boo-hoo about a pass interference noncall in a hailmary pass?

Look at the replay. When both feet are on the ground, who is holding the ball? Both players.

>Yes regular refs are not immune
>from mistakes, but in now
>way is the game officiating
>during the first 3 weeks
>of this season anything like
>the normal officiating. Three
>horrible and obvious mistakes during
>the ending drive, lead to
>changed the result of the
>game. The only way
>you would say otherwise is
>if you are a Seattle
>fan!

This ##### happens all the time in the NBA!! Officiating is about normal.When are they going to start fining these whiners and let these guys do their job.

About dang time! The packers get what they deserve! They have won too many games because the refs favored them. Guess it sucks when what goes around, it comes around to meet you head on!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

I put up with crap like this all day at work. One boss says one thing, another boss says just the opposite, and both of them missed the point entirely.

Eel

4588tdj.jpg

This is why it was a TD for the Seahacks. The booth refs are not replacement refs and they didn't over turn the call becuase it was the right call. The Seahack win and packers lose this good call.

You're a fckn moron if you think they made the right call....or a Seahawk fan. Did you hear the announcers? The NFL came out and said the Packers got screwed. It should have never come down to the hail mary pass that Tate never even had control over. The Pack should have had the ball to sit on and run the clock out. Game over. Two refs standing next to each other with different calls. That about says it all.

If they made the right calls then why is everybody still talking about? This game will go in the history books as the worst ever for officiating yet some of you are saying it's the right call. Take another hit....dude. The sad thing is, it won't be the last. If I paid good money to go see pro games with amateur refs I'd want my money back.

The next game to be decided by pisspoor officiating will be this weekend. They are just getting started and the fans won't take it for long. Can you say RIOTS? The NFL made a big mistake by not overturning the call. Somebody is going to get hurt and it won't be a safe place to take families if this keeps up.

Ma! Get the gun out there's gonna be a riot!!!

Normal every day ##### that happens in sports, whether it's replacement refs or the regular ones. Saw far to many BS cslls or no calls by the supposed real deal to get very excited any more. Refs dictate who wins and loses all the time, if you don't believe that watch the NBA.

The game that goes down in history as the biggest blown call is the 2005 superbowl call against Seattle. The ref even came back one year later and apologized to the Seattle Seahawks organization for blow the call..

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I love that it happened to the pack! They had horrible calls go their way too. Couldn't have happened to a better team!
They can blame the refs all they want. It never shoulda came down to that play! Rookie qb against an average team!

Traditional >>>------->

It looks like the NFL has reached an agreement with the NFL Referee's Association. The terms of the new CBA will begin as soon as the lockout is lifted. We could be seeing the old referees as soon as this Thursday night.

Eldorado

Everybody needs to quit whining bout how the refs were every team got bad calls, what they need to do with pro sports is quit paying these guys so damn much to play a damn game. the players are making a mil plus a year and the refs dont make near as much so theyre gonna get greedy. just like our government. you guys wanna see a fair sport that pays its athletes for how they perform??????
RODEO if you dont ride or catch you dont get paid. how bout that??? i dont show up for work i dont get paid should be how the NFL, NBA, NHL, all those leagues should figure it out. your performance should be show on your paycheck. Least iv never seen judges or contestants get a lockout in the PRCA. these pro teams are becoming a bunch of babies that are ranked up there with how the politicians are if you ask me.

$MAVERICK$

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom