2011?

S

slickrock

Ok! Here is your chance.. rate 2011 1 to 10.

1 being the worst year ever. 10 being the best year of your life!

I'll start... I'm going to give 2011 a 7! Just because it's been a heck of a lot better than a few of the previous ones. A little bad info right at the end but better than most. Plus I'm confidant 2012 is going to be a banner year.

Regardless.. sincere wish for a Happy & Productive New Year to all my MM buddies!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Been ok, got rid of a lot of bills; got some more ortho problems...but, any day I wake up breathing is a good day and anything else is just extra. Number wise, I'd give it an 8.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Parts of it were 10, parts were 1, being a glass half full guy any year you can see the end of is a good one. I'll give mine a solid 8. Didn't kill any big bucks but had a lot of fun with my daughter and buddies trying. Didn't land any big marlin but had some great boat rides. Didn't kill any island sheep but saw some beautiful sights above the cloud line. Didn't have any significant loss or sacrifice on my part but learned a lot from seeing others overcome incredible loss and sacrifice. Yeah, it was a good year. To modify Don Williams' sentiment, Lord, I hope next year is good.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

As far as hunting goes it was a 10 for me had the best year hunting I have ever had. 5x5 bull, 400lb bear,Buck antelope, 170 muley, 135 whitetail, and two whitetail does. Besides hunting it still was a good year, I still have a family and a job. Happy new years.

>Parts of it were 10, parts
>were 1, being a glass
>half full guy any year
>you can see the end
>of is a good one.
> I'll give mine a
>solid 8. Didn't kill
>any big bucks but had
>a lot of fun with
>my daughter and buddies trying.
> Didn't land any big
>marlin but had some great
>boat rides. Didn't kill
>any island sheep but saw
>some beautiful sights above the
>cloud line. Didn't have
>any significant loss or sacrifice
>on my part but learned
>a lot from seeing others
>overcome incredible loss and sacrifice.
> Yeah, it was a
>good year. To modify
>Don Williams' sentiment, Lord, I
>hope next year is good.
>

Mine was pretty much the same

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Alot of Ups & Downs in 2011!

Seen some Families go through things that should never happen!

Had some Good times with Family & Friends on the Mountains/Hunts!

The Economy still Sucks!

Seen a few Friends take nice Animals this year but was Tougher than previous years!

Sleep in 2011 SUCKED!

Lost a couple more places to Hunt this year,various reasons but I'll never be able to Hunt them again,Life goes on!

Life is Wicked,seen some Hardships that were hard to deal with!

Fuel prices through the Fricken Roof,Thanks Slick/Obama!

Somewhere in the middle I guess 4 or 5!

Hoping Late 2012 will be better but the Choices ain't looking good!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

LAST EDITED ON Jan-01-12 AT 03:39AM (MST)[p]9.75. I had a wonderful set of twins in Feb. Got fired by my prick FIL two days layer. Rubbed his nose in "whose the boss of my wife and I's family" and moved to Kali. Got a damn good job, bought a B tag this fall and killed a legal buck. That's a pretty kick as 11'. Ready to wear out 12' with tags and happiness. Good luck to my extended MM fam in 2012.....except in the draws behind me! !:)

About a 3 this one sucked, Hoping 2012 is a better year by far.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I cleaned up.... my wife and I welcomed a new son into this world.... killed a good buck in a crappy unit.... made about 15k more than last year... and my family is happy. I'm shootin for a repeat in 2012.... minus the kid, I'm done with that :)

At my age all years are good, some better than others. With that note it was about a 5. 1st year I didn't kill a spring turkey in WY, but killed one in the fall. My worst fishing year in years. Got to fix that in 012.

Didn't kill a big whitetail in Albeta but it was an experience. Bird hunting was good except I did my worst shooting in years...LOL.

Plans for 012 are in progress, leaving tuesday to kill doves in Argentina one of the items on my bucket list.

But if nothing else if we defeat obama 2012 will be a 10+.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Well RUGSTER!

That CLUB HOUISE Party you had last night will be hard to beat!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Im going to give it a 6

I got 2 phone calls I never want to get again ( OK 45 ):)

Bad year health wise for Mom and Grandma!!!

But overall I have my kids and family I don't need much else!!!

Also glad I didn't get the invite to the clubhouse !!!

>Well RUGSTER!
>
>That CLUB HOUISE Party you had
>last night will be hard
>to beat!:D
>
>
>Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can
>

Ya the girls had a lot of fun. Now the pic's you posted??? LOL
Next year I am renting two of them there bus'ssss!!!

I'd have to rate mine a 1 and 10....1 cuz I almost lost my wife and our new daughter. 10 cuz they both pulled thru and have been home for 4 months.

Hoping 2012 is much better than 10 and 11!!

i give the year a 7 overall. it started out as a 1 then went to a 10 then fell to a 4 so i settled with a 7

Started out a 9, but, last half was tough. Still a high 6 pushing a 7.

Economy has me worried. Hope it turns the corner soon.

First person I thought about when I saw this thread was Justr, still kicks my azz every time I think of what you went through.

My mom in law passed this year and several really close family friends so this one sucked for me too.

Hopefully 2012 looks up.

Bill

Kill the buck that makes YOU happy!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom