2011 This is my year :)

tyef350

My first kid will be born in may :). Then my credit card will get hit for my LE bull tag. Ill kill a 30" buck then end with my 350 plus bull elk haha ok i might be dreaming a lil but at least my kid being born will be the best one by far out of the 3 :) Cant wait to be a papa and take them hunting and fishing!!!!!

Might as well dream big about the Bucks and Bulls . Thats cool on a kid , and May is coming up quick . I'm bettin the little one will beat any trophy you might find in the hills .

Hey dont think your outta line thinking that way, I had twins 6 weeks ago and plan on points for all species across the west this spring, but am putting in the draw for a few sheep tags..hey why not...:) Good luck with the kiddo, congrats!!!

+ 1 BOWHUNT Having a baby it your year for sure.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-11 AT 07:18AM (MST)[p]The year my son was born I drew two limited entry mule deer tags. I thought I had hit the lottery! However, we also had three little girls under the age of seven and my wife really needed me around much more than I thought she would.
As it turned out, I didn't have enough time to do either tag justice and by the end of the hunts I was very close to coming home to all my cloths sitting on the front porch! Being home alone with 3 young ones and a brand new baby was not the little lady's idea of a good year!
It ended up being a great year, but only because I got a lifelong hunting partner out of the deal. That was far more important to me than any 30 incher I might have tagged! So congrats to the new little one for sure and be careful what you wish for with the rest!

The year my first kid was born, I drew a mountain goat tag. My buddy drew a Nevada bull tag. I left my wife at home with a two month old to hunt with my buddy for a week. I was then going goat hunting for two weeks. Somebody had different plans for me though, I broke my leg on the elk hunt, ate my goat tag, and spent the next six month off of work. At least I got to spend every day of that time with my new daughter. Good luck being a papa and on your draws. By the way, my daughter is seven now and was with me when I shot a doe this year. She's hooked and tells everybody about "her deer."

Kids are fun, start em young, my boy tuns 6 in April. He has been fishing since 3 or 4, shooting his bebe gun and cricket 22 for the past year.. We just started shooting the bow... good times can't wait to take him hunting

Congrats on the baby. I just had my first last year in july and is it a great gift. They are great she wasnt even a whole month old and she was on her first scouting trip with dad. good luck in the up coming year.

congrats to all you new dads must be in the water haha know a few people that have kids on the way or just had them. Ya i cant wait feel like the little kid at the candy store. I was already looking at kings camo for her at the sportsman show. Cant wait to take her fishing camping hunting :)

My first was born last year in January. Ended up killing a giant bull elk and giant whitetail with my bow last year and neither experience compares to when she gives me a smile.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom