2011 Season

E

Elkboy

Ok guys, been awhile since I've posted on this site. We had a unreal season when it comes to big game. Could I get a little help on posting pictures? Thanks

Elkboy

9767tjcow2.jpg

So below are pictures of our 2011 Wyoming season. We had one of the best years ever. As you can see from the photos I'm always accompanied by my two up and coming hunters. The oldest is well on his way as he has harvested more than his share for his young age. We had additional Type 6 cow/calf tags that we usually try and fill in archery season...that didn't happen this year so we had to break out the firesticks. We had our opportunities though in Sept. Oct proved to be good to us with us closing the deal on my oldest sons type 6 over the weekend. We are so blessed to live close to elk country. Thanks

Elkboy

Thanks Eldorado. How it happened is the best part. We were trying to fill a cow tag and my oldest yells bear, bear, bear! We hunt them in the spring but never concentrate on them in the fall due to elk being our primary quest. He goes after it, stalking to within 15 yards but has no shot due to facing away from him. The bear then makes a hard left and stops 20 yards from me broadside. After that I have no clue what happened next all I remember was when the arrow hit him all heck broke lose. We left him over night and found him 70 yards from where I hit him. My son is now hooked though and we'll have to find a way to miss some school during 2012 spring season as he is already planning.

Elkboy

Thanks Treedagain...unreal for the kids and I. We will be eating well all year. Growing boys are tough on the budget when it comes to food.

Elkboy

Wow you guys really filled the freezer up. Sounds like a bear hunt is in the making for spring.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom