2011 Colo moose results, backdoor

K

Khunter

LAST EDITED ON May-11-11 AT 12:11PM (MST)[p]For those who cannot wait, the Colo moose results are available via the "back Door" in the license purchase window.

In the picture, seeing 2 resident entries for moose is the key, or a single nonresident entry with a 3-digit code starting with "5" and lacking "APP" at the end...

8165untitled-2.jpg

unit 6. 3+2 this is my 2nd tag. had archery bull in there in 2005. Will be fun to hunt in there again and get up close to all those moose.

LAST EDITED ON May-11-11 AT 06:58PM (MST)[p]No luck for me----I'm trying for 6 also---I've 3 points plus 10 weighted. Guess next year. CB

Something wrong----mine shows no app for deer, moose, or elk.

But my sheep tag shows up. Maybe I'll just wait till they post.

Aaron, if you are interested in Colo sheep/goat/moose it is time to start studying up on the draw process.

read the "gaining and using preference points" box on page 11 of the regs booklet. has all the details better than I can describe.

Khunter, congratulations on your unit 6 tag! Since the lifetime bag limit is one antlered moose, I'm guessing that you weren't able to close the deal on one in '05? My wife had a unit 171 rifle tag in '05 also and she shot a beautiful bull after 8 days of pure hell. I have a newfound respect for those animals!

Back door only works if you applied online. I mailed my applications in. No luck for me 3 plus 11 now.

Khunter----did you draw rifle, archery or black powder? Bull or Cow?

moot point for now but backdoor does work for paper applicants. if successful you will see one entry, not two, with the same code=ing schema.

archery cow, already drew bull moose a few years ago...Yeah, I know...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom