2010 Utah Record Book Available

Founder

Founder Since 1999
I just added to the site here the 2010 Utah Record Book. It's 264 pages filled with photos, stories, unit maps, record book entries, guides, outfitters and more. If a person is looking to hunt Utah, they should probably have one of these books. Lots of good stuff inside. It's $20.00.

For those of you who already own it, what do you think? Is it a good one? Post up your opinions/comments.

Click Here - 2010 Utah Record Book

[IMGhttp://www.monstermuleys.com/store/photos/utahrecordbook2010.jpg][/IMG]

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I like it, but probably just because It has a picture of my wife and her buck in it. It did kind of seem a bit like an ad for guide services.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-10 AT 03:26PM (MST)[p]Its ok, but needs some work. In the Mule Deer non-typical muzzleloading category, some of the the columns are not it the right order. They are the same as they was in 2009's book. I pointed this out to them last year when i noticed it.

I think Rusty did a good job with this record book. Hopefully more people will see it and what he is trying to do and have their animals scored that were taken in Utah and have them entered for the next edition. I will.
Thanks Rusty for putting this recorded book together for everyone to enjoy and I love your Trophy Hunter Magazine. Keep up the great work.
Rack

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom