2010 Season

G

gopokes

I am Brand new to the site and thought what a better way to introduce myself than to share some pictures of my families 2010 hunting season, we had a pretty good year and have a freezer full of meat.

My 14 year old son and I shot these deer at the same time, they were feeding together
2223mark&elijah.jpg

This is a my 12 year old son with his first elk (actually his first anything!)
7096pa220067.jpg

This is my wifes elk
4073pa280076.jpg

My oldest son shot this deer the last day of the season
3024pa290085.jpg

Me with my bull
3033pb160097.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-16-10 AT 12:41PM (MST)[p]Gopokes for a "handle", seems like a pretty good indication that you, and this impressive line-up of anmials, are from the "Cowboy" state! Right?
Very impressive indeed!
Welcome to the site and congratulations on a great year!

One Freezer held it all?

Nice job!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-10 AT 07:47AM (MST)[p]great hunts with alot of family and some nice animals. Welcome to MM.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Great season ! congrats. I love Wyoming. Did you mean a walk in freezer ?? MERRY CHRISTMAS. Chip

Welcome to the site!

I wanna be part of your family! I could be your older brother that you never had! You just inherited a brother and a nephew and 4 neices! LOL

Where should we make application for a Pronghorn hunt next year with NR max points? Well..... I don't share everything with my family either. Haha

Great pics and great hunts for you all! Congrats man, on a cool Family!

Zeke

WOW.

Nice Family Photos! 100% Success it seems.

Did I catch you stating something about new to the FAMILY of Monster Muleys?

AWESOME, I'll bring the potato salad and weapon choice... see you at your next FAMILY reunion at your place come September/October 2011!

See ya later cous,

Midnight

Welcome!
Great stuff.
Kudos on time well spent with loved ones.
The best times of my life look a lot like your photos.
Well done.
HH

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-10 AT 07:42PM (MST)[p]My goodness! Very impressive... you picked the right site to post.

You're going to give BCBoy a run for his money. Stick around & you will see what I mean.

Thanks, Slick

Thanks for all the great comments-we actually filled two freezers, but when you have three teenage boys you can never have to much food.

Congrats! Is the pic of the two bucks together taken in 102? Those pics look like south of rs.

Thanks for sharing

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom