2010 opening of antelope

• Thread starter mywifeishotterthentiffany
  • Start date
M

mywifeishotterthentiffany

How was your opening day of Antelope season? Tell us about it and show some pics. I went out with 2 buddies ( also my 8 year old daughter)and we had a great day. They both filled there buck tags and I filled my doe tag. I still have a buck tag but would like to find a good buck so i am holding out. I shot my huge doe at 240 yards with one shot. 120gr Nosler ballistic tip in rem 260 model 7 and she never took a step. She was bigger the both the mature buck that my buddy's shot.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

A picture of my daughter with my buddies buck and the 3 of use guys who hunted together.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

4061r2.jpg

I am on the left

3201r1.jpg

Nice goats. We leave for E. Mont on Thursday. You are a fisherman too? Spotted the Loomis sweatshirt I'm an all Loomis Cowlitz river steelheader.

My daughter and I just got back from the 450 unit and had good success. I've taken her hunting with me in the past but all in the mountains and in the high country. She had more fun on this trip than any other. She got to see more animals in a day than she ever has. What a great way to get the kiddos hooked. I would post some pictures but not sure exactly how to do it?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tally how was your hunt??? Thanks for all the comments!!! I love to fish for Walleyes and northern pike.

Just had one tag. We got a nice buck just outside Jordan.
We have a family that has let us hunt when we draw. Geting to enjoy the ranch, work cow's and play with all the kids and killing an antelope. It's a package deal for us city folks.!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom