2010 my tip of the year

huntfish714

Maps maps maps... look at your topo, aerial, and terran only maps in detail but seperately. if you dont have any then go to google maps and that is really all you need. experimant with those maps and click different options. ive got aerial and terrain maps of a few of my hunting spots and i recently found new honey holes just by looking at the terran only and cross refrencing with aerials and found water holes, lakes, and great revenes that should produce great numbers of great game. best off nobody would be able to find them with out these maps or stumbling across them off the beaten path. good luck to all and remember even if you cant scout in physical this weekend you can still do your homework at home.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom