2010 MM calender girls

rugarm77

Seems like the right time to post up some pictures and nominations for the 2010 MM calender. Picture and month? Horn, F-dude lets get it going.

Mrs. January is still complaining about the scratch on her nose.

4afd960b20bf22cf.jpg

now that is funny stuff right there!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Lol!!!!!!
That thing healed up very nicely and left a cute little sexy scar i will wear with honor :)

Now show me some Kate!!!!!!!!! :p

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

EWWWWWWW! Would ya ever believe this is kate???? well, it is!

4afda574732aa34f.jpg

Oh, and sorry doug, looks like this dude snuck in on your territory. LOL, guess your gonna have to go mop up the beach lol.

Kate_Beckinsale_2.0.0.0x0.606x912.jpeg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-09 AT 11:35AM (MST)[p]Here is my nomination for the month of January, along with the tag line for that month.

4afda641798cd15e.jpg

"Firefox - it has an automatic spell check feature that makes it possible for people to spell on the internet correctly. It even finds words like 'ruger', 'calendar', and 'Pete'."

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

So who is she and how is she better than slammy? I've seen slammy in his skivies and wow! Only thing better than that was lce in nothin but tighty whities and suspenders. hot hot hot!

I know that Pete is spelled wrong(thanks to fire fox) and It was a copy and paste. I think it suppose to be that way. Thanks for looking out for me. Roy I think your picture should be miss January she is definitely hotter than Tiffany.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Feleno- Why dont you just post that slide show I sent ya?:) I have already received 3 phone calls about it this morning!

boz
I seemed to have misplaced it. why don't you go ahead and post some of them and let me know how it works out for you :)

I would but I dont need anymore friends right now:) You would be a hero for sure, but it would be your last time logging onto MM too!

>I know that Pete is spelled
>wrong(thanks to fire fox) and
> It was a copy
>and paste.

You could edit it.

I could but it keeps things interesting.

WOW, I nominate Doug. HEHE, LOL. Who needs playboy, Brian is going to have to change this websites name to Monster Mamas or something.
But I do agree, keep it going, LOL. I will have to put Melanie's picture of her first trophy ever, for a nomination. Its SOOOOO BIG.

>Urrrp! I have no idea who
>this is but I'm trying
>to supress a chubby.
>
>
4afe16114c12c3fd.jpg

Dang Rus - you got a death wish? She still has lots of friends in Cedar don't ya know!! ;-)-

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

never_catch I would if she would let me(she won't). She might look kinda funny now that she is pregnant.

It will be our second. Eight years between them.

Very nice pictures. I was out of town the last couple days in Rock Springs. I am happy to see this thread did not get nuked. lol Thanks for the posts and feel free to keep em coming.

I am off to the Basin to do some bird hunting for a couple days. Take care all.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom