2010 ibex

chase

This is the video from my New Mexico ibex hunt. Hope you enjoy!

http://www.monsterhuntclips.com/video/1285/Ibex-10-The-Hunt

http://www.monsterhuntclips.com/video/1287/Ibex-11-The-Hunt

IMG_3275.jpg

that is one of the coolest home videos i have ever seen. that 1st goat you passed up was a toad, great job a once in a lifetime hunt

Great hunt and footage. Thanks for taking the time and effort to share with us all. It's a beautiful trophy and will look awesome on the wall. How is the meat?

Thanks for sharing. Great story and footage. I really appreciate the you bring all of us along for your adventure!

Step 1 is always the hardest!

Wow I have never thought of hunting ibex. But your hunt has me thinking about it now. Those are some differn't animals.

Chase, That was a cool video.Thats pretty amazing that you were able to get that close.
My brother had the muzzie tag 2 years ago and missed twice.
But both shots were over 300 yrds.After seeing your video I now believe a bowhunter could have a chance.Congrats

I can't think of a tag that I would want more than that one. I probably will never get it so thanks for taking me along with the video. Awesome!!!!

Awesome hunt and video, you deserve to win the hunt adventure contest. I have watched your thread many times and have really appreciated all of the information it has. I have the archery hunt coming up in 5 days and seeing you get that close twice on opening day has made me think that I just might have a chance. Thank you for taking the time to put this together for all of us to enjoy. I think you chose the right billie, I love how he flares out. Great job. Cory B

Very Nice!!! What a great job on a Great trophy and keeping us posted with lots of video from your hunt...I really enjoyed watching....And thanks for leaving a few big billys on the Mountain...I have a muzzelloader tag for the Feb Hunt..1Manshow

That was awesome and better than any video on TV that I've watched in a long time! Great hunt and a great job guys!!!

Chase, great video and hunt. Must have been super hard to hold off on that first one.

Wish I had footage like that of my sons hunt.

>Awesome hunt and video, you deserve
>to win the hunt adventure
>contest. I have watched
>your thread many times and
>have really appreciated all of
>the information it has.
>I have the archery hunt
>coming up in 5 days
>and seeing you get that
>close twice on opening day
>has made me think that
>I just might have a
>chance. Thank you for
>taking the time to put
>this together for all of
>us to enjoy. I
>think you chose the right
>billie, I love how he
>flares out. Great job.
> Cory
>B

Good luck on your hunt Cory! if you have any questions shoot me a pm and i'll help with what i can.

> Very Nice!!! What a great
>job on a Great trophy
>and keeping us posted with
>lots of video from your
>hunt...I really enjoyed watching....And thanks
>for leaving a few big
>billys on the Mountain...I have
>a muzzelloader tag for the
>Feb Hunt..1Manshow

Good luck on the muzzy hunt! there are alot of good goats up there!

>nice. i hear ibex really
>stink bad. so how was
>it lol

He stunk like a rutting goat, that's for sure!

Thank you for all of the kind comments! It was an awesome experience and i am sad that it's over. This hunt was the hardest but most rewarding hunt i have ever been on. One of the best parts was getting to share it with everyone! I have a few more pictures to post and that will wrap up my HAC. Thanks for watching all of the videos, i really enjoy putting them together.
Chase

Hay chase
Check your PMs

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom