2010 Colorado Antelope

S

Senjo99

Had a great antelope hunt in SE Colorado with my brother and nephew. My nephew got his 1st buck, my brother got a nice mature buck and I got my biggest antelope so far.

3629antelope10022010-1.jpg

8435antelope_10022010-2mm.jpg

Thanks! He green scored 81 2/8" with only 2/8" deductions. Horn length was 16 5/8". Hopefully he doesn't shrink too much during the drying period.

Great looking buck. love the hooks. congrats

"blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'donnell being fat."

That's a great buck. Someday I'll have to pick a unit and cash in some points!

What a very nice looking buck. That makes me want to cash in my 17 points one of these years. Good job! Nice photo!

Have a good one. BB

Great looking buck...congrats!

>What a very nice looking buck.
> That makes me want
>to cash in my 17
>points one of these years.

Seventeen points?! I had a resident asking me last weekend about the pronghorn units in the NW part of the state. I told him there was some good hunting, but it would take a while to draw. He said he had 17 points. :eek: I was sure he had to be the only guy with that many points in CO. You guys have a lot of patience....

It certainly isn't patience on part. In face 4 or 5 years ago my son and I drew antelope tags there, using our points, but early that fall he fell on an elk hunt and had to have surgery and full day care so we ended up just giving the tags back and keeping our points. It seems since that time I have always had another hunt get in the way so I just go on for another year. But had we not drawn and turned the tag back in, we would have had 18 points. I do have 18 deer points, but want to use those very wisely so I wait and watch.

On the antelope side of things it's not as high of priority, but I still want to use those wisely too since I have so many. I wished Colorado would average points and if they did I would have cashed in long ago.

15-1.jpg

16antelope.jpg

1-1.jpg

Have a good one. BB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom