2010 antelope

W

west

LAST EDITED ON Nov-03-10 AT 09:17AM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/840p1020954.jpg
6374p1020944.jpg

"blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'donnell being fat."

Wow - that looks like a heck of a nice buck - do yo have any other pictures you can post, love to see a side view of that one.
Congrats - didn't get a nice one last year also??

>Wow - that looks like a
>heck of a nice buck
>- do yo have any
>other pictures you can post,
>love to see a side
>view of that one.
>Congrats - didn't get a nice
>one last year also??

Sorry. My camera died after these. Here is the one i got last year. I can never remember to do something about the tongue

626809antelope_b1.jpg

"blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'donnell being fat."

Awesome buck. I was wondering if you were going to post your results this year or leave us hanging. Looks like another booner for sure.

Both are GREAT bucks! Private or public?? Great shot placement on this years buck BTW. A tip for the tongue is I have just gotten in the habit of cutting the tongue off before I start taking pictures. Its an easy thing to get into and helps pictures a lot.

Thanks guys. I was happy with him. He made the top of my list because I thought he would make the 17in mark. He ended up being 3/8 in shy

>Both are GREAT bucks! Private or
>public?? Great shot placement on
>this years buck BTW. A
>tip for the tongue is
>I have just gotten in
>the habit of cutting the
>tongue off before I start
>taking pictures. Its an easy
>thing to get into and
>helps pictures a lot.

I shot this buck on public, but I do hunt both public and private. I cut the tongue for the top photo just not the bottom. I can never seem to remember to do it first thing. The camera died after 1 photo with out the tongue.

>Nice bucks! What did they
>score?

Thanks. Last years buck was 85 1/4 green gross, 83 1/2 off. B&C. This years was 82 3/4 green gross, 81 5/8 off. B&C

Great bucks, West. Congrats on two lunkers.

Have your office measurer recalculate the score sheet on this year's buck. For antelope, you cannot have an official net score that is an odd number.

There is no inside spread credit, so the official net score will always be a 0/8, 2/8, 4/8, or 6/8. If he gave you a 5/8 number, his math is off.

He might have shorted you :).

Congrats again.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

I'm guessing an AZ or New Mexico goat? That thing is tall! Congrats.

Steve
"Get that corn out of my face"

Thanks Guys. Both bucks are from wyoming.

>Great bucks, West. Congrats on
>two lunkers.
>
>Have your office measurer recalculate the
>score sheet on this year's
>buck. For antelope, you
>cannot have an official net
>score that is an odd
>number.
>
>There is no inside spread credit,
>so the official net score
>will always be a 0/8,
>2/8, 4/8, or 6/8.
>If he gave you a
>5/8 number, his math is
>off.
>

>He might have shorted you :).
>
>
>Congrats again.
>
>"Hunt when you can - You're
>gonna' run out of health
>before you run out of
>money!"

i did not know that. I guess if you have a even number of measurements and you always round to the 1/8 in that would be the case..am i looking at that right? I am by no means a math wiz. My dad got it measured for me since i've been out of town so much. I haven't actually seen the paperwork. If i ever make it home i'll check it out.

That makes sense. Seems kind of obvious now. Thanks

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom