2010-2011 NM Season Was Good To Me

N

NMHuntaholic

The 2010-2011 NM Hunting Season was good to me. I literally wore the soles off of my hunting boots. I took all the animals DIY in NM on Public Land. I feel very lucky to live in this great hunting state!!!

2440elk_1_2010_mm.jpg

1840elk_2_2010_mm.jpg

8176elk_3_2010_mm.jpg

7536oryx__1_2010_mm.jpg

564oryx_2_2010_mm.jpg

253oryx_3_2010_mm.jpg

9366javelina_1_2011mm.jpg

7867javelina_2_2011mm.jpg

1591barbary_1_2011_mm.jpg

1363barbary_2_2011_mm.jpg

7115worn_tread_off_shoes_mm.jpg

Wow!!! That is an awesome year for you and your wife. Congrats some real quality animals.

I know you wore out some boots if you racked up some animals like that.

Wow is right. Congrats on an epic season! I like the shoes as they really do show how hard you worked to earn that kind of success. Well done and thanks for sharing.
-Cody

Good Golly..you sure did put the hammer on em!

all excellent, quality animals...and shoot, you could probably just slap some new rubber on them clod hoppers and keep on truckin!

congrats on one heck of a season!

Thanks your all for the props.

My work horse riffle is a Browning A-Bolt in 7mm rem mag shooting 160gr Nosler partitions.

Cookie,

I didn't have much time for the Barbary sheep hunt this year. I had a pressing project at work then I had to keep the fireplace burning because we didn't have natural gas. I lost your phone numbers. Send me a PM with you numbers. I sent you a PM.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom