2009 Muzzleloader Idaho Buck

W

westonz28

How about another one to guess the score. Just something to do over the holidays. I will give you a clue it is 19" wide.
4195dscn0338.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-10 AT 01:48PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/4954dscn0157.jpg

This buck is also 19" wide and goes mid 150's and I would guess yours is bigger.

i really suck at this lol! i started thinking and my initial score i posted was wrong it was 148 but yours has deeper forks so ill say 157-159 as my final answer

I know it is hard to put a number on a set of deer horns with out holding them. I just put this on here to help some hunters change there minds about wide racks. I know that a wide mule deer rack looks cool and I have some but do not pass the narrow ones without really checking them out.
The inside is only 17 3/8 with a main beam of 24 inches. I will tell you the score after Christmas. Keep on guessing.

Somewhere in the low 170's probably 173.

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Very close, it scores 177 5/8 gross with a net 173 4/8 B/C. I think it is remarkable that a 17 inch buck scores this high. Will place high in the Longhunter record book. Thank you.

Most of us here would never pass that buck up, but if it were standing next to a 30" buck with smaller forks, guess what would get shot first most of the time. Deep forks is definetely what scores.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom