2009 Arizona Bull Elk Back from taxidermy

M

mr_c

531999.jpg

381402.jpg

769303.jpg

608104.jpg

Great looking bull and mount.I am heading to Arizona in about 3 weeks and am hoping to just see one that big.

Thats a great looking bull. Whats the story on him and a score?

<Stu Padaso Hunting Gear Pro Staff

<Dixie Nourmous Field Staff

Thata a really good bull and the work looks to be pretty good. Who did the mount. Got a story about the hunt and bull. Thanks for sharing.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Sorry for the delay gentleman, I know several of you are anxious to know the score on this bull. Well to make a long story short I hunted hard, sacrificed, and became exhausted after looking for a couple of good bulls. These specific bulls I had previously glassed up on Thanksgiving morning. One was a 330 bull and the other was a 350. With no luck on finding those two and having passed up several raghorns, I was lucky enough to take this bull on the second to the last day at 100 yards with 15 minutes of daylight left. Official B&C dry score grossed 372 net at 360 & 7/8ths.

To me, it didn't matter what he scored. I am proud and happy with this bull and the shoulder mount was done by Mark Miller at Mark?s Southwestern Taxidermy Studio in Queen Creek, Arizona. They?re real good people. All of you that have bull elk tags this year; I wish u a great hunt.

-Conrad

Great bull!!!!

Also a great mount!! I really like the way the muscle definition/tone came-out in his cheeks/face!!! Nice!!

How about a field photo???? :)

S.

:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom