2009 Antelope Mount

B

buckballs

I took my 2009 antelope to vaughans which was recomended by a few people on here. The turn around time was great done before christmas and he did some great work. I recomend him for anyone wanting to get a great antelope mount done. They do all there own tanning and do a great job.

HPIM1285.jpg

HPIM1290.jpg

Yes that is an Oregon goat. Scouted him all summer got him opening day after 6 stalks.

the buck is 19.5 wide and scores 79 5/8 he has great mass but looses a lot up top which hurt the score. Havent got him official yet but plan too

LAST EDITED ON Jan-05-10 AT 01:42PM (MST)[p]Wish my wife let me hang my antlers in the house, my man cave is in the garage.

That's a pretty mount. You taxi must tan his own? What part of Or is he located in.

HK

yes he does tan his own he has a pretty good set up, he doesnt trust sending them in as he has seen to many that have been ruined. He is in prinville. It is called vaughns taxidermy I would recomend them to anyone they know there stuff and they can do just about anything you want with any animal.

Back
Top Bottom