2008 Stone Sheep Hunt

S

sawabuck

Here are some pictures of a hunt my hunting partner and I took in BC this year. We hunted with Bradford and Company the first of August. I can not tell you how great the experience was with this outfitting family. Myles, Bill and Devlin provided us with a hunting adventure we will remember for our entire lives. We spotted my ram the day before the season and were able to take him on opening day. We broke camp and trailed 7 hours the next day. That evening we spotted an exceptional ram on a ridge above camp. The next day my hunting partner and best friend was able to harvest his ram. My ram is 10 1/2 years old. He is 40 5/8 X 37 with 13 5/8 bases. My hunting partners ram is 39 4/8 X 38 with 13 4/8 bases. These are both exceptional rams from an exceptional outfitter. I highly recommend Bradford and Company for any of your BC hunting adventures.

I need posting help.

Here are the pictures of Scott's Stone Sheep, congrats to you Scott and please tell us the story behind the hunt if you care too.
Brian

48ddc5464fff5457.jpg

48ddc56c50a137ba.jpg

48ddc59051bc853b.jpg

Great Rams! You have to love that full curl. And pretty capes, too. Those rams will make great mounts. Did you see many rams?

Sawabuck, congratulations to you and your friend on taking some beautiful rams with a great hunting outfitter. It doesn't get any better than being on a hunt with Myles and crew.

Jack

The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel to fast and you miss all you are traveling for.
-Louis Lamour-

Beautiful rams. I want one so bad. Been saving my pennies for awhile but i still have a long ways to go.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-29-08 AT 02:41PM (MST)[p]Thanks for posting!
Those are magnificent rams and I have heard nothing but great things about Bradford and Co.----well other than I will never be able to afford them.
Congratulations

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom